You are not logged in.

#1 2013-01-31 10:05:26

kretep

Pre-Purchase Questions from Jeweller

I create one-off custom jewellery and currently hand-carve and CNC mill (3 and 4 axis milling machines) wax ring models for investment casting. I'm in the market for 3d printing technology to expand design options.
Before purchasing (Freeform PicoPlus27) I would really appreciate comments from anyone on the following:

Is the material for investment casting (PlasCast I think) reliably available yet? If not, when?
Has anyone developed a reliable repeatable ash-free burnout procedure for this material?
Is this material spoiled by freezing temperatures in shipment?
What is the shelf life?
Is the entire bottle of material (500ml) poured into the tray at one time?
Can it be poured back into the bottle between sessions?
If left in the tray, how long is it usable?
Is the material rated as HazMat for shipping purposes.

For building one-off rings with maximum surface quality and detail, is the Freeform PicoPlus27 the way to go, considering the rings would fit inside the small build envelope?

How long does it take to supply a machine after ordering?

I'm considering purchasing a competing brand (much more expensive) with a longer track record of hardware and reliable  material supply, but...
I really like the price of these (Freeform PicoPlus) machines, and the straight forward up front supply channel.
I need a little more reassurance that the castable material will be readily available, and performs consistently well, long term however.
I think I'm not alone.

Thank-you to anyone that comments.
Cheers!

#2 2013-02-05 17:38:27

Asiga_Support

Re: Pre-Purchase Questions from Jeweller

Hi kretep

Thank you for posting these questions.  I have some feedback below for you:

1. PlasCAST is still on pre-release to our user network.  As we mentioned in another post, we are currently producing samples so that when we launch PasCAST we can supply samples immediately.
2. Yes, we have with PlasCAST
3. No
4. Once opened consume within 12 months
5. No.  Pour in a small amount so that the level of resin above the Teflon film measures approximately 4mm.
6. Yes. But there is no need. Keep the hood on the machine and you can store it in the tray for 4weeks+
7. Up to 4-6 weeks
8. A full MSDS is sent with the material
9. For jewellery I would recommend the Pico or the Plus39.  Both system achieve exceptional surface finish and detail resolution, perfectly suited to jewellery production
10. Current leadtime is 8 weeks from order date

Register for Asiga news here (separate to your forum account): https://www.asiga.com/accounts/register/ .  We will email you as soon as the PlasCAST is available and you can request samples for your own casting trials.

Let me know if there is anything else we can help with

Paul - Asiga Support

#3 2013-02-08 23:42:29

kretep

Thanks Asiga_Support,
I've registered for an account.
Are you at any trade shows before JCK 2013?
Alternatively, do you have a showroom or office to view these units and output samples in person?
Is hands-on training with your people needed and/or included in purchase price?
I have more questions regarding the most suitable model for my purposes, but will scour the forums for more info. first.

Thanks in advance!

#4 2014-12-09 22:12:03

kanita

Is this still for sale?

#5 2014-12-17 19:44:15

Asiga_Support

You can find a list of our tradeshows for 2014/15 here: https://www.asiga.com/company/events/

#6 2015-03-06 10:57:30

Abraham12li

1. PlasCAST is still on pre-release to our user network.  As we mentioned in another post, we are currently producing samples so that when we launch PasCAST we can supply samples immediately.

smart lover

#7 2017-05-22 16:20:06

Alinaadulkastebooth

Интересно

#8 2018-11-08 14:58:45

KhmerJ

w w w. buyrealfakepassport.cc We produce real database documents which we register all the client’s information in the supposed database system and everything will be genuine and the client will legally use the document without any problems. This real documents shall pass all airport scans and other data reading machines. When ever this real document is checked, all the client’s information will simply pop up in the supposed database system and everything will be genuine. For Example, if you want us to produce you a Canadian Passport, we'll register all your Biometric and Vital information in the Canadian central database system under the government recognition. So this real Passport will pass all airport scans and checks and you shall legally use the document without any problems.
WE PRODUCE REAL,REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LISCENCSE FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
USA,,Australian,Belgium,Brazilian(Brazil),Canadian(Canada),Finnish(Finland),French(France),German(Germany),Dutch(Netherland/Holland),Israel,UK(United Kingdom)Spanish(Spain) ,Mexican(Mexico),South Africa,Regiustralia,Canadian,French(France)Dutch(Netherland/Holland)German(Germany),UK(United Kingdom) ,Diplomatic,Camouflage,
DplicatesUSA(united States) ,Australian,Belgium,
Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sale,
Registered and unregistered passport of all countries.visas,biometric passport,degrees,drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,
High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth, Marriage Certificates , Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages , Replicated, False Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world all designed to look 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing (if we do not already have the template on file – simply email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per your directions).
Feel free to contact us anytime and in any discretion.

To make the order or find the additional information, visit our website:

w w w. buyrealfakepassport.cc

e-mail: support(a)buyrealfakepassport.cc

Buy Original,Passport,id cards,Visa,Drivers License,Toefl,Ielts,Toeic,Celta/Delt
BUY fake British passports (UK), Americans, Canadians
False identity CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENSE
Buy fake birth certificates
BUY FAKE DRIVING LICENSE
Buy Real EU/USA/UK/Canadian Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card and Citizenship.
buy original / fake passports, Drivers license, ID cards, birth certificates, diplomas, university degrees etc

BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE OR REAL PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE, MARRIED,real or fake passport,visa ,France driver license, id cards,diplomas,birth certificates ETC
Buy Visa, passport, id card, birth certificate, Driving License Transcripts
Buy Original FAKE Passports ,Id Card Drivers License
Best Quality Novelty real and Fake IDs and Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers license etc buy now high quality-We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over 13million of out documents circulating over the world.-IDs Scan-yes...-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL-BAR CODES: IDS SCAN-UV: YES IDS WITH FAST SHIPPING

We deal and specialize in helping you to get registered TOEFL, IELTS, IDP, ESOL, GMAT CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS & other English Language Certificates. We produce TOEFL & IELTS, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS English Language for you with ease.

w w w. buyrealfakepassport.cc

e-mail: support(a)buyrealfakepassport.cc

We guarantee and offer high quality counterfeit bills for the following currencies;
EUR – Euro
USD – US Dollar
GBP – British Pound
INR – Indian Rupee
AUD – Australian Dollar
CAD – Canadian Dollar
AED – Emirati Dirham
ZAR – Rand
CHF – Swiss Franc
CNY – Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR – Malaysian Ringgit