Introducing our Low Force Build Trays
With over 500 materials from 33 industry leading material manufacturers available in our Open Material Library, we have developed a new style Build Tray to help provide an optimal printing platform for some new material chemistries.
Our new Low Force Build Tray is recommended for printing softer / less hard and elastomeric materials. Our Low Force Build Tray is also ideal for manufacturing parts with fine details and thin delicate wall sections.
Recommended applications/materials include:
- Jewellery – All geometry’s
- Dental – flexible splints, soft gingiva, IBT, partial frameworks
- Audiology – Earshells, earmould shells for casting silicone
- Industrial – Elastomeric materials
- Microfluidics – All geometry’s
- Miniatures – All geometry’s
Suitable for the MAX and MAX X 3D printers and available in 1L capacity.
For all hard materials we recommend our standard MAX Build Trays.